The Office for Inclusion is charged with ensuring compliance with the Michigan State University's Anti-Discrimination Policy, state and federal equal opportunity laws. The Office:
- SHAPES policies and procedures related to equal opportunity and non-discrimination issues
- Provides EXPERTISE about federal and state civil rights laws and regulations
- Assists, COUNSELS and collaborates with units in their efforts to recruit and retain DIVERSE faculty, staff and students
- Conducts INVESTIGATIONS into allegations of discrimination and harassment and provides expertise and training to assist units in doing so
- MONITORS the University's employment efforts for diversity and EDUCATES the campus about workforce diversity, the data collected and the importance of diversity and inclusion in the MSU workforce
For more information regarding MSU's equal opportunity and nondiscrimination policies and procedures, refer to our callout section or contact the following individuals:
Recruitment and Hiring: Oliver Davis, 517-353-3925 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The information contained in this Web site is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or creating a promise or contract. Any answers to questions involving specific scenarios should be obtained from office staff. Any links to non-university information are provided as a courtesy and do not necessarily constitute an endorsement by Michigan State University of the linked materials.
You will need the latest version of Adobe Reader to view PDFs.